Description of Project
The Back Office application serves as the central core system for Real Estate trading. Its primary function is to manage and maintain Real Estate Trading, Sales, Purchasing, Broker, and Banking Transactions on behalf of its customers.
n my previous role, my primary responsibilities as backend Engineer included comprehending the intricacies of Account
Receivable and Trust Account business logic. I was tasked with the conversion of existing Visual FoxPro (VFP) code into .NET
Core, a transition that required a deep understanding of both legacy and modern systems. This involved ensuring a seamless
transfer of functionalities, which was essential for the continued smooth operation of these financial processes.
• Within the Agile Scrum framework, I actively embraced a culture of open communication with my team. This collaborative
approach allowed us to maintain alignment and promptly address any issues or concerns, ensuring that everyone remained on
the same page. Such continuous feedback and collaboration are crucial to the success of agile development projects.
• Developed APIs for various use cases and integrated them while providing real-time user acknowledgments.
• Introduced code optimization and refactoring, creating smaller, more maintainable code segments.
• Applied D.R.Y principles to convert business requirements into efficient, reusable code.
• Converted VFP FRX reports to RDLC reports.
• Conducted comprehensive testing for each module to improve business logic implementation
FoxPro 9, VS 2022, Asp.Net Core, SQL Server, C#, .Net 6.0, Entity Framework, Postman, Swagger, Jira, RDLC Reports, Unit-test cases